Congratulations to Sam and Jr Afflu on their graduations(Sam from Rutgers & JR recently from Harvard)(Sam left side and Jr middle)
Great Futures Start Here, at the Boys and Girls Club!
Aquatics Program - "Learn to Swim for Life!"
2016-2017 Tidal Wave Swim Team Season Registration Information
Our season will begin on September 12, 2016. The first week will be a "warm-up" week. All new swimmers must schedule an appointment during the first week -- please see the Policies/Contract for more information. All returning swimmers not participating in our summer Stroke Development Program must be re-evaluated for final level placement. Any balances from previous seasons must be paid before registering for this season.
Please go to the Swim Team page and scroll down to the Forms section. There you will find the forms for registration:
- Application Form/Medical Authorization Form
- TWST Policies/Contract
- Payment Schedule
- Credit Card Authorization Form
ALL FORMS MUST BE FULLY COMPLETED FOR REGISTRATION! Incomplete forms WILL NOT be accepted. Please submit all forms to the Front Desk.
"A man is not learned until he learns how to read, write, and SWIM."
Through active participation in aquatics, we strive to build good sportsmanship, self-confidence, and strong character among youth and the community in which we serve.
- Our object is not to produce a champion, but to provide an atmosphere where champions are inevitable. However, swimming is a means to an end... To build self-confidence, self-discipline, integrity, and courage for life...
- Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words. For they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny.
- Impossible is an option
- For Swim Team, see above.
- For swimming lessons is ongoing. For more information, go to Swim Lessons.
The Club is closed on the following dates:
Columbus Day Oct.10,2016
New Years Day (Observed) Jan.1, 2017
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day Jan.16 2017
Presidents Day Feb.20,2017
Good Friday March 14,15 2017
Memorial Day May 29, 2017